FRENCH IOT is ...
Launched by La Poste in 2015, French IoT is the first innovation program, involving startups and large groups to accelerate the development of connected services. For its 5th edition, French IoT is opening up opportunities for new startups to join the program and benefit of its founding pillars and emblematic values carried by La Poste Group.
A DYNAMIC ECOSYSTEM, WITH A LARGE NETWORK OF PARTNERS AND EXPERTS, INCLUDING 9 LARGE GROUPS AND MORE THAN 90 DIGITAL PARTNERS IN FRANCE
They play an active role in bringing out the best talents and provide them with strong support both locally and nationally, in close collaboration with La Poste Group.
A STARTUP COMMUNITY THAT OFFERS INNOVATIVE CONNECTED SOLUTIONS
The French IoT program brings a real opportunity to meet and make connections with each other. They are regularly promoted alongside La Poste at major IoT events in France. The 5th edition is the opportunity for more than fifty startups to join the French IoT community.
An acceleration program for finalists
Each year, fifteen laureats receive full support over a period of 6 months, getting access to:
- 4 days bootcamp to get a the360° vision of the entrepreneur
- Six “Startupers days” : Tailor-made coaching sessions and workshops in the form of monthly meetings.
- The most famous demo event : participation at one international event
- A pilot experiment with La Poste or a corporate sponsor
LA POSTE’S DIGITAL PLATFORMS
French IoT startups benefit from access to La Poste’s digital platforms, meeting the challenges of transformation, security and agility for businesses :
- A secure data hosting
- An IoT platform to design and deliver new services
- Digital identity service to simplify and secure online activities
- Digital safe to receive, archive and share documents
The French IoT is an essential accelerator program for the startups. It offers them multiple possibilities to develop their business, going from a media promotion and visibility, to the marketing of a co-developed service with a large group partner.