How it works
The competition takes place in several stages
Call for applications
From March 1st to 31, startups can apply online on this site.
Read carefully the practical tips below to make your application a success!
From April 6 to May 3, startups’ applications are evaluated by La Poste and its digital, innovation, SSE partners located in French regions.
A qualification committee will be held in each region to select the best applications in its territory.
Click here to download the list of +100 French regional partners
From May 9 to 22, the applications are evaluated by La La Poste’s business experts and co-sponsor partners.
Shortlisted startups will be invited to the pitching stage.
On May 30 and 31, startups shortlisted in each Challenge are invited to pitch (online) their solutions in front of La Poste group experts and co-sponsor partners.
A final jury will then select the 2023 winning startups.
On June 15, La Poste will reveal the winners of the French IoT 2023 edition at VivaTech.
You are a French or a foreign startup aiming to develop your activity in France
- Your solution is based on a connected service and/or a service based on a web application, digital platform, or you are a tech provider
- Your solution fits into one of our 4 Challenges: Local Services, B2B Services, e-Health, services for Territories
- You have developed an MVP or your solution is ready to market
And your digital solution has a positive impact on society
Apply to French IoT Accelerator Program. Register online, fill out the form, it’s done!
Contact us by email email@example.com
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of 6 criteria
- Usage/service provided usefulness, market fit
- Business model market, quality of the business model, viability, synergies
- Innovation degree of innovation or disruption, concept originality, “wow” effect
- Technology technical quality of the concept, level of differentiation from the competition, feasibility
- Team skills, motivation, networks
- Societal impact positive impact of your project on society and / or on the environment
☝ The members of the various juries will favor startups whose innovations present short or medium-term synergies with La Poste and its partners
Access to French IoT startups community
At the end of the selection process, around twelve winning startups will be selected to benefit from our acceleration program. In addition, approximately fifty promising startups will be invited to join our community.