STARTUP, apply to French IoT Accelerator Program.
Register online, build your file, it’s done!
- Take the time to discover the details of each theme: Health, Services, Smart City & Mobility, Deep Tech, Gov Tech & Civic Tech
- Choose the theme that best fits your solution and click on the “Apply” button to start your application file
- Share a video pitch (2 min max) with a YouTube link. You can make a “Velfie” to present yourself, your team and your product
- Check among the list the commitment that your company makes or wishes to address (digital trust, social links, ecological transition, green IT, gender and generational diversity
You have until June 10, 2020, to complete and submit your application. Once “submitted”, your file can no longer be changed. For any changes before the closing date, please contact the French IoT team
- If you need more information, the French loT team will be happy to help you.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
April 29, 2020Opening of the call for applications
June 10, 2020Close of the contest
July 7 & 8, 2020Shortlisted start-up pitch
July 15, 2020Announcement of winners
Begining of the accelerator program
You are a French start-up or a foreign startup aiming to develop your activity in France
- Your solution is based on a connected service and / or a service based on a web application, digital platform, or you are a tech provider
- Your solution fits into one of our 5 themes: Health, Services, Smart City & Mobility, Deep Tech, Gov Tech & Civic Tech
- You have developed an MVP or your solution is ready to market
And you have developed an innovative digital solution with positive social or environmental impact?
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of 6 criteria
- The quality of your solution: technical quality of the concept, level of differentiation from the competition, feasibility…
- Your business model: market, quality of the business model, viability, synergies
- The positive impact of your project on society (social links, gender and generational diversity, inclusion…) and / or on the environment (sustainability, green IT …)
- Your team: skills, motivation, networks
- The utility of the service: usefulness, market fit
- Degree of innovation or disruption: originality of the concept, possible “wow” effect